Articles of Association and registrations
The Certificate of Incorporation and the original Articles of Association for DEMAT were revised by the DEMAT Board on 28th September 2016, and approved by special resolution.
The Diocese of Ely Multi-Academy Trust (DEMAT) was incorporated under the Companies Act of 2006 as a Private Limited Company, number 8464996, on 27th March 2013.
DEMAT registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) on 18th December 2014, registration number ZA087951.
Register of Interests
As a non-profit making Charity we are committed to complete transparency. If you wish to find out more, please expand the section below to view our Financial Statements, or get in touch using the ‘Contact Us’ tab.
View Financial Statements
All DEMAT local governing bodies are responsible for statutory school policies as defined under the Scheme of Delegation issued by DEMAT.
Please click the relevant link below to access the corresponding statutory school policy.
- DFE statutory schools policies Sept 2014
- Appraisal Policy
- Capability Policy
- Disciplinary Policy
- Grievance Procedure
- DEMAT Accessibility Plan v1 Nov 18
- DEMAT Admissions Policy v3 Nov 18 final draft
- EYFS Policy v1 Nov 18
- FOI Policy v1 Nov 18
- Health & Safety Policy Procedures
- DEMAT Sex and Relationship Education Policy v1 Nov 2018
- Discretionary Leave Policy
- Recruitment Selection Policy
- Online Safety policy Apr 18 V1
- Pay Policy 2018 – 2019
Equality and Diversity
DEMAT is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all staff and job applicants. We aim to create a supportive and inclusive working environment in which all individuals are able to make best use of their skills, free from discrimination or harassment, and in which all decisions are based on merit.
We do not discriminate against staff on the basis of age; race; sex; disability; sexual orientation; gender reassignment; marriage and civil partnership; pregnancy and maternity; religion, faith or belief. (Equality Act 2010 protected characteristics). The principles of non-discrimination and equality of opportunity also apply to the way in which staff and Governors treat visitors, volunteers, contractors and former staff members.
DEMAT academies will process personal data of staff (which may be held on paper, electronically, or otherwise). DEMAT recognises the need to treat it in an appropriate and lawful manner, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018 (DPA).
DEMAT observes the intellectual property rights if publishing content produced by third parties.
Click on the following links for our current corporate policies.
Gender Pay Reporting: 2016-2017
Facility Time Taken by Trade Union Officials
Data Protection Officer – Joanne Patterson
Email – DPO@DEMAT.org.uk
Telephone – 07530 748066
GDPR Policies – All policies are reviewed annually and amended to ensure adherence to the DPA 2018/GDPR compliance.
- Data Protection policy Aug 2018 GDPR V2
- Photo Video Display Board use policy Aug 2018 GDPR V2a
- Privacy Notice for Parents Carers own data Aug 2018 GDPR V2
- Privacy Notice for Parents Carers use of childs data Aug 2018 GDPR V2
- Privacy Notice for Pupils aged over 12 Aug 2018 GDPR V2
- Privacy Notice for Staff Aug 2018 GDPR V2
- Privacy Notice for Suppliers of goods and services Aug 2018 GDPR V2
- Privacy Notice for Governors Trustees Volunteers Aug 2018 GDPR V2
- Privacy Notice for emergency contacts non parents Aug 18 GDPR V2
- Privacy Notice for job applicants Aug 2018 GDPR V2
- Privacy Notice for visitors Aug 2018 GDPR V2
- CCTV use policy Aug 2018 GDPR V2
- ICT acceptable use policy for employees Aug 2018 GDPR V2
- ICT acceptable use policy Governors and Trustees Aug 2018 GDPR V2
- ICT acceptable use policy volunteers and visitors Aug 2018 GDPR V2
- Records Management Policy for DEMAT and Schools within the trust Aug 2018 V2
- Subject Access Request Information Aug 2018 GDPR V2
- Personal Data Breach Procedure Aug 2018 GDPR V2
- FOI Publication Scheme Aug 2018 GDPR V2
- Retention Guidance IRMS _v5_Master Aug 2018 GDPR V2
Scheme of Delegation
The template Scheme of Delegation was approved by the DEMAT Board at their meeting of 17th September 2015. Please click here to access the DEMAT Template Scheme of Delegation.
Individual Academy Schemes of Delegation and Supplementary Church Agreement documents may be found within the Our Academies tab.